Part-time internship focused on financial analysis such as business modeling and valuations. This is a great opportunity to be part of a start up that is in growth mode with a wide variety of potential tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are likely tasks as well as other operational tasks as assigned.
- Create revenue models at the micro, metropolitan and national levels and refine through sensitivity analysis.
- Create cash flow model. The task includes researching input parameters and generating potential scenarios.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and (with assistance) live dashboard. As an exercise, write a report on the meaning of KPIs and their trends.
- Market analysis.
- Valuation and supporting material for investment rounds.
- Drive to get things fixed
- Strong work ethic
- Solid communication skills, written and verbal
- Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel.
- Retail experience a plus
A minimum of 6 months of experience doing financial modeling for an organization, particularly in a start up environment.
Additional work experience (financial or otherwise) a definite plus.
Minimum of three years towards a business, financial or related degree.
Interested candidates should send resume to info@BottleRoom3.com.