First Time Setup
One of the great aspects of our service is that you can do as little or as much as you’d like.
Let’s walk through the auto-pilot approach.
A few things need to get done just once:
- you define your deals – OK, this is where you need to do a bit of work, but we’ll be helping. Define all the deals you’d like to be available to consumers. Each consumer might get a dozen or so of these deals at a time based on what they’re interested in. It’s just like putting up signs on your shelf, but doing them all at once rather than figuring out what you want to do each week.
- You define your loyalty program level(s) and the deals you’d like to offer.
- You’ll need to put the BottleRoom 3 decal on the door letting people know you’re offering them a VIP experience.
- We’ll integrate with your POS system to define the deals based off our the bar codes we generate.
- We’ll setup the transaction downloads from your POS. We’ll use these to personalize your customer’s deals and to reimburse you for distributor and manufacturer deals used at your store.
On-Going, Month after Month, Year after Year
- We’ll analyze the consumer data to determine what deals would be best for each person walking into your door (at least the ones with the app)
- We’ll let customers know when they receive rewards and provide that as a special deal that gets scanned at the register
- We’ll identify distributor and manufacturer deals redeemed at your store and will reimburse you from their account.
- And you worry about other things, we’ve got this for you.
You can manage your deals as little or as much as you’d like. For example, you might have rum specials just for national pirate day. Or a combination of spirits to make a special holiday cocktail.
No Work but BIG BENEFITS
For distributor and manufacturer deals, just sit back and let them compete with offers to get your customers buying more products at your store.
You don’t do anything except cash the reimbursement check.